Exploring the World’s Most Expensive Yachts: Who Owns Them and How They Are Use
Some of the world’s most expensive yachts are owned by billionaires and notorious business moguls who use them for both personal and business purposes. Here are some examples:
1. Azzam – Owned by Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed al-Nayan, President of the United Arab Emirates. It is valued at around $600 million and is one of the largest yachts in the world. It is used for both private and official government functions.
2. Eclipse – Owned by Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich. It is valued at around $500 million and is known for its impressive security features such as missile detection systems and bulletproof glass. It is mostly used for personal leisure.
3. Dilbar – Owned by Russian billionaire Alisher Usmanov. It is valued at around $600 million and has a crew of over 80 people. It is mostly used for private and corporate events.
4. Serene – Owned by Russian vodka tycoon Yuri Scheffler. It is valued at around $330 million and features a helicopter landing pad, gym, and underwater viewing room. It is used for personal leisure and sometimes rented out for events.
5. Dubai – Owned by the Dubai ruler Sheikh Mohammed. It is valued at around $400 million and has a stunning interior design that features a staircase encrusted with Swarovski crystals. It is used for both personal and business purposes and has hosted various high-profile events.
Overall, these yachts are not only a symbol of immense wealth and luxury but also serve as floating homes and perfect venues for business and personal events for their owners.