There are numerous beautiful hiking trails around the world, here are some of the best:
1. Inca Trail, Peru – It is one of the most famous and beautiful hikes in the world that leads to the ancient city of Machu Picchu. It takes four days and three nights to complete.
2. Everest Base Camp Trek, Nepal – A challenging trek that takes you to base camp of the highest mountain peak in the world. It offers stunning views of the Himalayan mountain range.
3. Milford Track, New Zealand – Located in Fiordland National Park on the South Island, this 33-mile long hiking trail offers stunning views of waterfalls, forests and mountains.
4. Torres del Paine, Chile – Known for its breathtaking views of glaciers, rivers, lakes, and rock formations, this trek is considered one of the most beautiful hikes in the world.
5. The W Trek, Patagonia – This trek takes you through the stunning landscapes of Patagonia in Chile, including the iconic Torres del Paine.
6. Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania – The highest peak in Africa and one of the Seven Summits, it is a demanding hike but offers a unique opportunity for climbers to conquer one of the highest mountains in the world.
7. Tour du Mont Blanc, France, Italy, and Switzerland – This iconic trek takes you through spectacular scenery of the Alps with picturesque villages and stunning Alpine vistas.
These are just a few examples of the many incredible hiking trails around the world.